Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Technology In The Classroom

Throughout my four years attending college, I have used many different technological tools in order to better my learning experience. A few of the main pieces of technology that I have used over the years in computer learning programs, 'clickers' used to answer questions in class, Facebook to keep in touch with teachers and classmates. The Perdue School of Business, is a perfect example of how technology is implemented in the classroom, as our own classroom is filled with computers, projectors, and many other things. 


Technology has revolutionized the learning experience for both students and teachers with no end in sight. 

2 comments:

  1. The Perdue School Building is definitely a prime example of how technology plays a role in school and learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of the clickers required. Too easy to loose and too much dysfunction in a class of 120+ students. There really is no grace period for the introduction of new technology.

    ReplyDelete