Saturday, September 17, 2011

Favorite Web Site



One my favorite websites is  ‘Shock Mansion.’ Shock Mansion is a daily entertainment blog known for showcasing tattoos, interviews, music, street fashion, skate, shoes, cars, funny internet videos and anything else the owners come across while searching the world wide web. The blog is owned and operated by three, heavily tattooed, Australian entrepreneurs who have turned their site into the number one viewed entertainment blog in the world.
 
Shock Mansion has recently extended their operation beyond that of just a blog site as they have recently released a full line of clothing for both male and female customers. The site is also well known for its extensive photography work which is heavily used by many mainstream companies such as, Famous Stars and Straps, Osiris, Monster Energy, and much more.

I highly recommend that anyone who has the time, please visit this site and support these three young entrepreneurs who are seemingly taking over the internet blogging world. I can truly promise that this site has something for everyone. Shock Mansion can be accessed via Facebook, Twitter, or simply by typing www.ShockMansion.com into your web browser. Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. That website is so cool!! I looked through some of the stuff they were blogging about and then I also looked through some of their photography. The pictures are really awesome looking; they look like they were painted almost. Do they take all of these photos between the three of them or is photography just an entity of their company?

    Really cool recommendation though!

    ReplyDelete