Hello all, my name is Andrew Metzger!
I'd like to take this chance to give a brief insight into who I am. I am a fourth-year student and this is my first semester attending Salisbury University. I recently transferred from Towson University where I attended for two semesters. I am currently living in an off campus apartment with my two best friends whom I've known for as long as I can possibly remember. For all the simple questions regarding who I am, I am two weeks away from turning twenty-one, the oldest of two sons and there are three things in this world that mean more than anything to me. They are family, music, and Washington Capitals hockey. Nothing will ever come before these things, ever!
I hope everyone has learned a little bit about me from this post and don't hesitate to comment with any questions or concerns!
ReplyDeleteI am a huge caps fan as well, hoping there is no choking in the playoffs this year.
ReplyDeleteThe Capitals are my favorite team as well, and I hope you have an awesome 21st!
ReplyDelete